OMG Pancakes..




If only you knew my real life obsession with pancakes.
Like... If I could marry pancakes I would.

Something about the fluffiness, and the maple syrup makes my heart smile. I could literally eat pancakes 5 times a day and never get tired of them.

You'd have to roll me home, but it's cool.

Turk just gets me..


I also have an unhealthy obsession with finding healthy pancake recipes that live up to my standards.. this is one of the BEST pancakes I've ever made and I'm super proud.

I also invented a sunflower seed pancake yesterday, but that will have to wait until I perfect it. That one has potential though, man.

So I found this recipe online HERE..


And then I proceeded to tweak it so it was even BETTER.. See my updated recipe below :)




I can hardly contain my excitement at this point.

 
Come to me my pretties...



OMG.. Please look at that glorious pancake stack. #madpancakeskillz




and yes.. this syrup is probably made with god knows what.. but the ingredients don't look THAT bad, and calorie free means I can bathe in maple syrup without having to have you roll me home. So it's a win win situation. You're welcome.

My Recipe
(Adapted from Fountain Avenue's)

Serves One.. Or maybe that's just me.

  • 3 egg whites
  • 1 egg 
  • 1/2 cup cottage cheese
  • 1 pinch sea salt
  • 1/4 cup sprouted oat flour
  • 1.5 scoops protein powder (I used Quest's all-purpose protein pow)
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • helluvalotta cinnamon... just dump it in

Smother that sucker in Walden's Pancake Syrup and tell me I'm pretty..

Optional: Top with greek yogurt, berries of your choice, and a sprinkle of stevia if you're feelin extra sassy.

Happy Hump Day!

xoxo
P.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment