OHHH Happy Friday





Raise your hand if you're happy it's Friday! (Raising all my hands and toes)... Even though I don't really get "real" weekends {I'm a manager in the retail world} **sigh**

It's okay though. I love fashion so it's worth it. Anywhooo this week has felt like the most colossal week EVER. I learned that I am being transferred to help manage another store that is at least a 40 minute commute away from where I currently live.. My current commute to work is give or take 5 mins... **another sigh** SO what does this mean? 

This means I shall be moving AGAIN for the 3rd time that I've lived in this beautiful city.. **enter yet another sigh** Moving is just all mess and no order. I hate having my life packed away into boxes. It's just sad and makes me want to throw everything in le dumpster out back. No joke. All my beloved Ikea furniture and cute Target throw rugs... all of it. 

I also hate moving because well.. it just plain sucks. You have to find a new place, pay all that money and then get reacquainted with new groceries stores, and gas stations, and Targets. Good 'ol Target. It's my trusty friend when I need a little retail therapy from working in the retail world. Ironic? Maybe a little bit. But that little red bullseye just makes me so darn happy.

SO moving will be soonish.. Still haven't worked all those details out, but the rest of my week was a whirlwind too. I tried to find ways to relax and keep my brain sane in all the changes that are happening. I went on a long walk the other day and it was GORGEOUS out. I also went on a run the other day... Whoa BAD idea. I've been trying to get over this head cold and I literally wheezed for hours after I got back from the worst 2 miles I've ever run. Whoops. My B. 

My bun decided to be a lil lopsided bun and wouldn't sit straight for the life of me. So I rocked it instead. 

I listened to some Mumford and Sons on my trusty lil record player while my dog barked at it for about an hour. He thought someone was in my room singing and it freaked him out. 

Anyways.. I work again tomorrow and Sunday, but Fridays always feel a little special for me. It's like the period at the end of a sentence. It's my reset day. I get to take a deep breath (and a few sighs) and reflect on my week. It's kinda nice.

This also leads me to my future thinking and goals. I don't think I'll be going back to school like I said in earlier posts.. I'm going to keep on trucking and make the best with what I've got. I'd rather build my real life skills and become great at something. Even if it takes a little longer and even though it might mean sacrificing a few weekends. 

I'm just going to pause for the little moments and the little joys in life a little more often. I think we all should. <3

So take a deep breath. It's all going to be okay..

xoxo
P.



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment