Sunday Funday




Ello there!

On Saturday, I finally got off work at a decent time and I was free to enjoy the sunshine that decided to come out and play.. It literally monsooned all day until I got off work. Lucky break I guess!

Anywho! I went out for a little bit to grab a few drinks with friends in NE Portland, and then I decided to head home early because I felt like I was coming down with something.

Sunday morning I woke up and I was completely sick :( Head plugged up, nose plugged up, feelin icky.. I rallied though because I was going to a Blazer game! Woo! My first one since moving to Portland last year! I took enough Dayquil and Sudafed to cure a cow (not really.. but almost) I needed to feel better..


Here's the Moda Center (Still think it should be called Rose Garden) If you're from PDX you would understand... anywaysss... Here it is in all it's glory! Bright lights and 7 feet tall men dribbling that ball down the court. Go Team! (Obviously I watch sports often.. I try).

And in the middle of the game I had to use the bathroom soooo bad I couldn't wait any longer.. I got out of my seat and did the little dance where all the people next to you have to stand up so you can walk by.. PS: Whoever invented that seat design was silly. I still don't understand why everyone must stand so you can walk by. I feel so ridiculous making people stand up, so what do I do? I hold it until my bladder feels like it's gonna explode. TMI? Whoops sorry bout it. 

Anyways, I made sure to take my ticket with me to memorize where I was sitting. I am HORRIBLE with directions. I get turned around easily, don't know left from right, and can't tell you which way is North or South. Don't ever ask my for directions.. I will literally point you the wrong way on accident.

So I get up, try to memorize every food-stand I walk by, finally find the bathroom, full of drunk girls staring at me, do my business, and then venture out to find my seat...

I walk into the Section my ticket says, it doesn't look familiar, so I walk back to another section that does, ask the lady where my seat is and she points me back over to the entrance that's mine and I walk back in..

Still lost, I ask the man at the front where my seat is, he points to it, and my friend looks back and laughs a little. Oops.. Why am I so embarrassing? aghh I thought I would recognize the people that were sitting next to me but I guess I didn't memorize the back of their heads well enough.

Woe is me. This is my ridiculous life. Stupid directionally challenged life. Why am I so embarrassing and awkward. 

The end. 

xoxo
P.



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment