Things I Love Friday





{Things I love love love}

In no particular order these are the things I've been loving lately.

1. Carrie Bradshaw and all things SATC (Sex and the City). Need I explain? This lady is truly inspiring. In her daily life she has been designing shoes for Nordstrom... Watch THIS video and tell me you aren't inspired. Seriously wish I was SJP on a daily basis. Great shoes, fun job, and awesome style. So much love for that woman.

2. Vintage Frames. I have this weird obsession with frames. I go to antique stores or even Target and I literally can't stop picking up frames. I don't even have enough pictures to put in all of them (#selfies don't count as pictures you can display in your house do they??! No?.. Darn it).. Anywho.. I love me some frames! Especially some white, antiqued, shabby chic'ed ones.

3. Beach/ Beach pictures. LOVE. Just LOVE the beach. I don't know what my obsession with the beach is but it's real. I live in the Pacific Northwest where it rains and it's cold.. Like WTH was I thinking? Give me some sunshine and a bikini and I'm set. I live for the sunny days where all I have to wear is shorts and a tank top. 

4. Bows! Obsessed.. They are so freakin adorable. I like sticking 'em in my hair and dressing up my buns or ponytails. I know I already look like I'm permanently 18 so why not play it up while I can? Makes me feel like I'm in Disneyland or frolicking around the woods like a Disney princess. Juvenile? Sue me. I love me some bows.

5. Giant puffy headboards. Wait.. That's not what they're called? Meh oh well. Whatever they are called I love them. They look so comfy and glamourous.. Also, considering my headboard I bought from Target awhile ago.. months ago.. Will not attach to my bed frame. So it just hangs there and sometimes almost falls on my head. Whoaaa what? Yah.. Cheers to being a single adult.. Any men wanna come fix it for me? :) haha jk.. I'll leave it just hangin there until I can get my hands on one of these fluffy headboards. At least it'll be safer if it falls on me. Right?

6. Revlon lipstick. Hey it's 7.99 and you can roam the aisles of Target searching for it. That's a good enough excuse right? I've been loving the light pink colors. Makes me feel like it's summer. Paired with my little bows, and I'm good to go. Go get yourself some lip smackers... wait it's not the 90s anymore.. Some lipstick. Go get yourself some lipstick, you twenty-something-beauty-queen.

Okay.. I'm done. SO glad it's Friday. I work Saturday BUT I get to go to a Blazer game on Sunday! Holla. 

Tah Tah for now.

xo
P.






Leave a Comment

Post a Comment